Monday, June 24, 2013

Bento Supplies!!!

It's that time of year again, planning for next year's bento!!

These are the little items that arrived recently from Japan and Hong Kong for me to use.

Various reusable Baran (dividers) and sauce cups

I can't recall if I'd posted about the cute rice-molds and Mickey Mouse egg/rice mold before, so I added these in just in case.

Check out those SA-WEET little forks and spoons! Those I had to order on Ebay from one of my favorite sellers. 


I used the bee and ladybug food picks with a bento that I posted about on Wednesday.

If you're careful, you can find items like these on markdown on the internet through different sellers.

Are there any really cool items that you've found to help you out while making bento? Feel free to pop a comment down in the comment box!

Have fun out there in Bento-making land!

No comments:

Post a Comment